I recently caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at my hangout and found a giant stain dead center on my t-shirt. All auspices of looking cool and relaxed on a post-beach Sunday afternoon were dashed. Instead, the author spilled on herself at some point back in time and now looks like an anxious kindergarten student at the end of a busy first day of school. Maybe it's coffee, maybe my detergent is weak. Trouble is, the stain is large enough to have been something substantial and I have no idea why I didn't notice it in the first place. Good thing my neighborhood doesn't judge on such frivolities.
On to cupcakes. Despite their trendiness, I kind of love them a lot. And my local hot spot does them really, really well. Cake, frosting, wrapper. No pretension. Not frozen. All kinds of delicious. Thanks to all who made this miracle happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment