25 January 2011

The Pack is Back!

In honor of the Packers' first Super Bowl berth in over a decade, I present Texts from Last Sunday (TFLS).

(617) Hola. Still cool if I come over for the game?

(40404) they certainly showed up to play

(608) Go Pack Go! (insert drunk group photo)

(608) we like, we like. is B a cheesehead now?

(608) good enough for me!

(608) the bears still suck

(608) lets hope the 2nd half is as fun as the 1st

(608) Aaron looks like B with the beard. Ifso (sic) facto youre dating Aaron Rodgers

(608) Hahah, thought youd enjoy that, im serious though sorry i missed the call

(608) I know, peppers is a thirsty animal that doesnt know the rules

(608) its chitown. what can you expect?

(608) its not over

(608) RAJI!!!!!!!

(608) Dom is the bomb

(608) Superbowl!!!!!! Go PACKERS!!!!!!

(608) Superbowl!!! go pack!!! wooooooo!!!!!!

--

Now it's two long, cold, dark dreary weeks until what I can only hope to be the happiest day of the year.

GO PACK GO!

No comments: