16 February 2009

Birthday Wishlist


My birthday is coming up on the 1st of March. I'll be twenty-seven. In the tradition of Ben and the list's originator, Rebecca, written below are a few things I would like:

Intangibles can be sent to alinapaz@gmail.com

Tangible objects can be sent to this address, please let me know if you need help providing postage:

Angelina Calderon
6 Ashley Street, Apt. 2
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130


Tangibles


- A book or title that presents an amusing but powerful story that is mildly historical and encourages optimism. Any genre.

- Tights! Bright colors or multicolored, suitable to someone 5'8"- 6' (women's M or L). Or the name of a place where they can be procured.

- Small colorful cases, preferably cloth, that can hold small objects. Any dimension or shape.

- Grosgrain ribbon appropriate for a hatband. Bright colors, stripes, or polka dots. (I'm going for more color!)

- One Envirosax, any color/pattern.

- A copy of your favorite poem or short story with a brief statement about why it touches you.

- A bottle of nail polish in a pleasing shade.

- Trip to Disney World! (free admission on my birthday)*


Intangibles


- A memorable soup recipe: the meal triggers a positive emotion, scene, a person in your conscious, an event in your memory.

- The name of a song or album that you wish you could listen to again for the first time.

- Enable me to learn a craft: knitting, small woodworking, embroidery, ceramics

- The name and location of your favorite market.

- A depiction (written, pictorial, descriptive) of your favorite occupation or hobby and why you love it.

- To be happily surprised!


* Disney World might be a long shot. . .

2 comments:

Adriana said...

why didn't I know about this blog before now??

Angelina said...

I dunno. It's been below the radar for a bit, but I'm glad you read it. Miss you tons!