My best friend, Emily, sent this picture as a "blast from the past" Easter greeting on my cell phone today. She's amazing. 1. Note how Em is smiling nicely, like she knows a picture is being taken, while I'm holding the egg wand like I just sent an egg crashing to the floor.
2. Also note the kitchen drawer handles. As toddlers we'd climb these for a better view of the backyard. Or for cookies.
3. Our eggs clearly were dyed by the "PAAS" Easter egg kit. The packaging hasn't changed in 20+ years.
4. Thankfully, our hairstyles have. Em's kid-mullet and my grown-out-Dutchboy-mullet, for instance.
5. I could revisit childhood Easters any day. There's candy, brunch, singing, bunnies and fancy dresses. (Though that's probably hard to tell from this picture.)
Happy Easter!
1 comment:
nice to see that some things don't change and that we all got our hair cut at the same place!
kHm
Post a Comment